If you have been issued a sales invoice of one of the following types (as denoted by the prefix in front of the '/' in the invoice number) you can pay this online: 200, 200GIFT, 200NUR, 202ANUR, 200S, AEBF200, AEBH200, VCZA200, LNAL200 and 621.
To pay your invoice online:
1) Enter the total amount you need to pay in the box above then click 'Add to Basket'. If paying for more than one invoice each must be added to your basket as a separate item
2) Enter the invoice number you are paying and your customer account number as they are printed on the top right hand side of your invoice and click next. You must enter these without spaces but any leading zero's should be included.
3) If the item in your basket is correct click 'Proceed to Checkout' to start the payment process
4) Login (if you are an existing user) or create a new account (if you are a new user - you will only need to do this once)
5) Follow the on-screen instructions which will guide you through the checkout process
6) Once the transaction has been successfully processed you will be shown a confirmation screen and be sent an email copy of the payment confirmation
If you have any questions about your payment, please contact Treasury Management Credit Control. Contact details for the correct member of staff can be found on the front of your invoice.
Further information on paying your invoice can be found at on the University intranet pages.