The MSc Advanced General Dental Practice Programme is a Masters degree taught and accredited by the University of Birmingham. This international online Masters programme from the School of Dentistry is specially designed for primary dental care providers who want to advance their clinical skills and knowledge, with the primary objective of enhancing the quality of their patient care.
Please enter the amount you are required to pay in the box above before clicking add to basket.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To provide the opportunity to enhance clinical knowledge, insight and expertise
- To enhance the quality of care provided to patients
- To provide a base for enjoyable personal professional development
- To improve employability in a highly competitive job market
- To provide support for achieving other qualifications
This distance learning programme was designed by the School of Dentistry's Times Higher Education Award winning e-learning team to offer a distance course that feels like a campus course.
Start date: October
In case of any queries please contact Professor Burke:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 121 466 5476